Onlinecasinobluebook.com maintains a very strict but fair code of conduct for all the casino’s listed on this site.
The Code of Conduct contains strict guidelines for “casino operators” and the highest standards of consumer ethics. This Code is designed to deter wrongdoing and to promote honest and ethical conduct, including the ethical handling of actual or apparent disputes between “player” and “casino.”
1. Casino must be licensed and regulated.
2. All casino games must be audited monthly by a 3rd party.
3. Must have “a seal of approval” from at least one government sanctioned organization.
4. Must offer secure and safe transactions for all deposits and withdrawals.
5. All players information will stay private and will never be sold or misused.
6. 24/7 support is required.
7. The casino must abide by the FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSIONS CAN-Spam Act even if regulated from outside of the US.
8. All withdrawals are to be paid in full with-in 5 days.
9. If a player decides to lodge a complaint about a casino listed than OCBB will have complete and final decision power.
10. Commit to Social Responsibly as defined at https://www.iso.org/iso-26000-social-responsibility.html
Reporting Violations of the Code
If you would like to File a Complaint, Email Here.
Please report any known or suspected violation of this Code, including any violation of laws, rules, regulations or policies applicable to us.
All questions and complaints of known or suspected violations of the law or this Code will be treated with sensitivity and discretion. We will protect each party’s privacy and confidentiality to the extent possible consistent with the law and our need to investigate each report.